One of the main contributors to the increasing obesity rates in the US and around the world is the abundance of misinformation and false promises flooding the diet and fitness industry. People who have the intention and motivation to lose weight are often discouraged after following overly bland diets or diets that are just to strict and limiting. Losing weight can be made much more simple if we can overlook all of the fad diets and false promises and look at the science of what actually works. For the 99% of people who don’t actually have a thyroid problem and are otherwise healthy, you will lose weight if you are burning more calories than you are consuming. This can be accomplished by consuming less calories than it takes for your body to maintain it’s current weight or by consuming the same amount of calories it takes to maintain your current weight and adding in some additional exercise to lower your overall caloric intake. With this in mind – here are the top 3 ways to lose weight fast:
- Construct a flexible diet plan – Flexible dieting can best be described as eating both healthy foods and foods you enjoy. The first thing you are going to want to do is calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) – a simple google search for TDEE calculator will do the trick. This will use your body weight. height age, and activity levels to give you the estimated amount of calories your body needs to maintain its current weight. You will then take this number and aim anywhere from 100 calories to 400 calories less (depending on how fast you want to lose weight) than the total. The base of your diet should be composed of protein (meats, eggs, dairy, etc) and the rest will naturally be composed of carbs and fats. I recommend keeping the fat lower just to make it easier to manage your caloric intake – 1g of carbs = 4 calories and 1g of fat= 9 calories. Remember to keep everything balanced, you don’t want all of your carbs from sugars but there will be room for some goodies. However, try to focus on less calorie dense carbs first (e.g. pasta, rice, fruits and vegetables). The remaining calories can be filled with foods you like to enjoy.
- Exercise - To improve overall health, strength, and body composition, your primary exercise should be from resistance training (weights). This will not only allow you to burn calories during the exercise session, but your body will continue to burn more calories when repairing muscle tissue. The result will be fat loss, muscle gain, and the ability to consume more calories without gaining fat. Weight training will ultimately result in a healthy and fit body as opposed to loss in muscle tissue and an unhealthy appearance.This doesn’t mean you should completely ignore cardio – try to incorporate cardio at least 1-2 times per week for its health benefits. You can also use cardio as a tool to manage your caloric balance. For example, you eat 300 calories over your goal you can aim to burn those 300 calories during a cardio session somewhere in the following days.
- Motivation - Probably the best way to lose weight fast is motivation. Because without it, weight loss is not possible. There is no magic pill that can make you lose weight without any effort. Motivation is what keeps you from consuming too many calories too often and from missing too many workouts. There are different things that motivate people. You can get motivation by getting spouse or family members to move alongside you, you can find inspiration from pictures and videos of healthy/fit people, etc. However, the best motivation will come from the results you see of yourself. Once you feel better and more confident, you will want to keep going and you will find that its is all just part of your routine and not an inconvenience to follow a balanced and flexible diet and exercise lifestyle.
Check out these awesome tips by Bodybuilder and fitness competitor, Jamie Eason:
Extraordinary body-sculpting benefits of Vaser Liposuction near Nottingham
Experts regard vaser liposuction as the most powerful way to target stubborn pockets of fat to create a slim, muscular physique. Vaser, which stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy uses an ultrasound-assisted instrument to deliver targeted pulses of energy through an efficient probe that prevent any collateral side effects from ultrasonic waves, which can produce uncomfortable side effects. Vaser is also called high-definition liposuction or hi-def lipo for short.
Bespoke benefits for body-sculpting goals
Skilled surgeons can create six-pack abs for men or “turtle tummies” for women, and the staff at the Selston Cosmetic Clinic have performed the procedure more than 900 times with spectacular results. Body-shaping benefits include the following details:
- Ultrasound helps to target fatty deposits around abdominal muscles, breasts, upper backs and hips and flanks.
- The Vaser probe liquefies fat with precise targeting so that surgeons can sculpt the appearance of certain areas.
- Surgeons use minimally invasive incisions so that postoperative infections, side effects or complications very seldom occur.
- More than 70,000 Vaser procedures have yet to produce serious complications.
- Surgeons can deposit fat cells to areas that need building up to sculpt the desired appearance.
- Patients return to normal routines with 7–10 days.
Patients report their experiences in astonishing detail
The procedure carries none of the risks of general anesthesia, and liquefied fat is either drawn off by suction and massage of the treated area or through natural excretion. The ultrasound process for liquefying fat doesn’t damage surrounding muscles, blood vessels or nerves, and patients can have the procedure completed at the clinic without an overnight stay in hospital.
Patients are astonishingly candid about their experiences. Interested people can read complete descriptions from satisfied patients at the WeWomen.com forum or watch a professionally filmed video of the process at the shared-module website. These resources attest to the simple nature of the procedure, and patients typically report less bruising and pain, better results and faster recovery times, which often only take a few days.
The most efficient and gentle way to remove unwanted fat
There are many choices for losing weight or removing fat, but few of them offer the ability to target specific areas, lose weight from stubborn arms, legs, inner thighs, necks and chins and cause minimal risks of bleeding, postoperative infections and anesthesia complications. The Vaser Lipo gentle approach causes almost no disturbance to sensitive structural tissues. This technique is not only gentle but also improves skin retraction so that skin develops the tightened look that usually takes strenuous exercise to get.
Reference: Selston Cosmetic clinic